Log 058

== START LOG ==
[2015-01-17 13:23:36] <rkcgm> Last time, on Red King’s Command, you spoke at length with the Grand Duchess Candela about the plot which seems to be in play against both you and her.
[2015-01-17 13:23:41] <rkcgm> To draw matters to a head, she has summoned the other three great mages of Elmercina to appear for an Inquiry.
[2015-01-17 13:24:17] <rkcgm> ((You should hereby chat with people while I try in a panic to throw together character sheets for the other mages, which I neglected to do.))
[2015-01-17 13:24:27] * Havrasti wonders if the Grand Duchess would like Sila and him to be in their current human form, or their natural dragon form
[2015-01-17 13:25:23] <sila> ((I thought we were at the hotel? Or was that and ‘entirely uneventful move along’ sort of visit?))
[2015-01-17 13:25:36] <ellie> ((No, we just arrived at the hotel))
[2015-01-17 13:25:55] <havrasti> ((oh right; are we meeting them here?))
[2015-01-17 13:25:56] <rkcgm> ((You did arrive at the hotel without incident. Would you like me to sic ninjas on you there?))
[2015-01-17 13:26:07] <ellie> ((No thanks. :-p ))
[2015-01-17 13:26:17] <rkcgm> ((No, they shall come to La Palacia.))
[2015-01-17 13:26:20] <sila> ((Just trying to decide if we’re talking to hotel clerks or palace staff :P ))
[2015-01-17 13:26:48] <ellie> “Your Grace, would you wish Sila and myself to go inside and get the things we came for, or did you wish to come inside and see the secret room that we found?”
[2015-01-17 13:27:28] <sila> “I want to check on that anyway – make sure all that powder got properly confiscated and so on.”
[2015-01-17 13:27:31] <rkcgm> The Marquis gives Candela a look that says Oh please oh please don’t go down there.
[2015-01-17 13:27:55] <rkcgm> The Grand Duchess declines, since she’s wearing a gown that disagrees with ladders.
[2015-01-17 13:28:59] <sila> “Ah, yes. …I never have understood why skirts are supposed to be modest clothing. I hope I find a human who actually knows the answer someday.”
[2015-01-17 13:29:38] <havrasti> “I think it’s because they have a stuck on the ground thinking.”
[2015-01-17 13:30:26] <sila> “Well yes, but even then. You never hear of the wind blowing someone’s /pants/ up over their heads.”
[2015-01-17 13:30:35] * Ellie rolls her eyes, skirt-lover that she is ;-). “They can be perfectly modest; they’re just not for certain situations. At any rate, though, we only need to be here a moment if we get the things we need.”
[2015-01-17 13:31:15] * Ellie sighs. “I’m not so sure the issue is just modesty; it’s also that they were considered the clothing appropriate to women, and pants were considered only appropriate to men.”
[2015-01-17 13:31:34] <ellie> “But in any case, we didn’t come all the way here to discuss fashion.”
[2015-01-17 13:31:55] <sila> “Sounds like a plot by men of questionable intent to me, but anyway….”
[2015-01-17 13:32:07] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: “Except in the northlands, where skirts are for women and kilts are for men.”
[2015-01-17 13:32:09] * Ellie shakes her head.
[2015-01-17 13:32:10] * Sila jogs down the hall to the room
[2015-01-17 13:32:20] * Ellie goes in, as well.
[2015-01-17 13:33:24] * Sila sniffs and listens at the door, including listening for magic-song
[2015-01-17 13:33:43] <rkcgm> !4d6: perception versus intermediate
[2015-01-17 13:33:43] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “perception versus intermediate”: (5+3+6+2). Total: 16.
[2015-01-17 13:33:50] <sila> !6d6
[2015-01-17 13:33:51] <painbot> [Sila] rolled “6d6”: (6+6+1+6+1+3). Total: 23.
[2015-01-17 13:34:28] * Havrasti waits by the carraige
[2015-01-17 13:34:29] <rkcgm> ((Too bad about the ones…))
[2015-01-17 13:34:59] <rkcgm> Sila hears only Cinnamon Sugar inside, napping on Ellie’s bed.
[2015-01-17 13:35:28] <sila> “Well, nothing is disturbing your cat anyway.”
[2015-01-17 13:35:31] * Sila goes in
[2015-01-17 13:36:07] * Ellie goes into the room and pokes into her suitcase for the proper gifts.
[2015-01-17 13:36:16] <ellie> She considers whether to wake Cinnamon or leave him sleeping.
[2015-01-17 13:37:34] <rkcgm> !1d2
[2015-01-17 13:37:35] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “1d2”: (1). Total: 1.
[2015-01-17 13:37:43] * Sila changes into court finery (hers has leggings under the skirt :P ) and chooses gifts quickly.
[2015-01-17 13:37:52] <rkcgm> Cinnamon’s ears twitch when the door opens, and he wakes up.
[2015-01-17 13:38:03] <ellie> She decides her decision has been made for her.
[2015-01-17 13:38:06] * Sila finishes and scritches Cinnamon’s ears
[2015-01-17 13:38:08] <rkcgm> CS: “Mraow? PURRRRR!”
[2015-01-17 13:38:22] <sila> "How’s your day been, you beautiful plot-spoiler you?
[2015-01-17 13:38:35] * Ellie skritches his ears, too. “You think I need to change, Sila?”
[2015-01-17 13:38:52] <ellie> “I mean… either you’ll be the only one all dressed up, or we both will be, but the guys won’t…”
[2015-01-17 13:40:06] <rkcgm> ((Llewelyn was planning to change clothes. He had mud on his boots. Not that he couldn’t do it all by illusion… ;) ))
[2015-01-17 13:40:12] <sila> “I thought half the point of coming back here was to change into court clothes? I’ll go spell Havrasti so he can change.”
[2015-01-17 13:40:23] * Havrasti just hadn’t thought about it
[2015-01-17 13:40:26] <sila> ((but he’d still leave a trail of drying mud :P ))
[2015-01-17 13:40:35] * Havrasti probably will think about it once Sila comes out
[2015-01-17 13:40:42] <ellie> “Aaah, okay, then. I thought we were mainly coming for gifts. Clothes change is a good idea, though.”
[2015-01-17 13:40:54] * Sila scratches Cinnamon’s chin
[2015-01-17 13:41:16] <sila> "Hurry, I don’t want to leave one person alone in the room with the sappers’ basement.
[2015-01-17 13:41:37] <ellie> Ellie also changes. Cinnamon is pathetically rubbing at her feet the entire time… at least, when not darting back to Sila for skritches. /You were gone FOREVEEEERRRZ. And I had no snacks and no skritches and no light-points to attack!/
[2015-01-17 13:42:18] * Ellie is done quickly. “Okay, ready.” /Cinnamon, you need to stay here again./
[2015-01-17 13:42:20] <sila> “You’d make a good ‘fair damsel’ but your family has had enough distress for the year, and who knows what Crazy thing Llewelyn would do if he had to rescue you?”
[2015-01-17 13:42:40] <ellie> "Um, what now?
[2015-01-17 13:43:00] <ellie> Ellie looks up from having been focused on talking to a kitten. “Who said I was going to get into any trouble?”
[2015-01-17 13:43:23] <rkcgm> ((Llewelyn would totally go Rambo on whoever did that, minus the Raaaarg and machine guns.))
[2015-01-17 13:43:33] <sila> “This mage has broken my seals once already, and you’re the one that doesn’t like fighting. I’m just saying, you should make a point of not being alone next to secret passages.”
[2015-01-17 13:43:52] <ellie> Cinnamon mews pathetically in the meantime, /NO! I want to go with you! Mew, mew! I want to go with you!/
[2015-01-17 13:44:14] <ellie> “Two people talking to me at once! Or… well… person and cat.”
[2015-01-17 13:44:32] <sila> “Cinnamon be quiet or I’ll… I’ll turn you into a human and make you do work!”
[2015-01-17 13:44:56] <ellie> Cinnamon mews at Ellie again. “You realize he can’t understand you, right?”
[2015-01-17 13:45:13] <ellie> “Anyway, I’m ready. Cinnamon, stay.”
[2015-01-17 13:45:22] * Ellie makes to go. Cinnamon follows at her heels.
[2015-01-17 13:45:22] <sila> “…aren’t you going to /feed/ him??”
[2015-01-17 13:46:11] <ellie> “Well, I don’t have any food here, and you’re the one who was in a hurry. We should probably go to the front desk and get him something, though.”
[2015-01-17 13:46:32] <sila> “Let’s just bring him. That way nobody can cat-nap him.”
[2015-01-17 13:46:47] * Sila scoops him up and heads out
[2015-01-17 13:46:55] <sila> “…that didn’t quite come out right…”
[2015-01-17 13:47:08] <ellie> Cinnamon may not be able to understand Sila, but it’s clear he’s of the same opinion. He was practically underneath Ellie’s feet until Sila scooped him up.
[2015-01-17 13:47:21] <ellie> “Umm… okay. Well, I hope the Grand Duchess doesn’t mind cats, then…”
[2015-01-17 13:47:38] <ellie> “Here, let me take him.” She holds out her arms for the kitten.
[2015-01-17 13:47:56] <sila> “What, and get cat hair on both our outfits?”
[2015-01-17 13:48:33] <ellie> “Heh. You think I’m going to avoid cat hair eventually? But if you want to hold him, you can keep him for now.”
[2015-01-17 13:49:09] <sila> “I can introduce him to the duchess while Havrasti changes. You make sure Llewelyn’s wearing real clothes, Ok?”
[2015-01-17 13:49:21] * Sila heads out to relieve Havrasti of guard duty
[2015-01-17 13:49:30] <rkcgm> ((Lolness.))
[2015-01-17 13:49:45] <sila> “Your turn, Havra! Fancy dress time!”
[2015-01-17 13:49:49] * Ellie stays behind, though kinda… nonplussed.
[2015-01-17 13:49:59] <havrasti> “Oh! Right, slipped my mind.”
[2015-01-17 13:50:17] <sila> “What? I thought you were staying here just to support the guards.”
[2015-01-17 13:50:23] * Havrasti heads on in to change, does not take as long as the girls did
[2015-01-17 13:50:40] <havrasti> “WEll, yeah, that too.”
[2015-01-17 13:50:47] <sila> “…your lucky I’m short of free limbs or I’d bap you.”
[2015-01-17 13:50:52] * Sila shakes her head affectionately
[2015-01-17 13:50:55] <rkcgm> Llewelyn also goes in – takes longer than Havrasti.
[2015-01-17 13:50:59] * Havrasti rushes in, making his escape
[2015-01-17 13:51:34] <sila> “So, your Grace, your Lordship, meat the juniormost member of our party, Cinnamonsugar. Ellie swears she can talk to him.”
[2015-01-17 13:52:00] <rkcgm> CS: “Mraow!”
[2015-01-17 13:52:18] <rkcgm> Candela: “Oh, what a delightfully sweet little kitten!”
[2015-01-17 13:52:44] * Ellie decides to perform her task and get on outside. She thus telepathies to Llewelyn, /You’re going to be using real dress clothes rather than an illusion, right?/
[2015-01-17 13:53:01] <sila> “He’s the one that smacked that secret latch for us this morning too. God seems to enjoy making use of him for delivery of minor miracles.”
[2015-01-17 13:53:18] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: <of>
[2015-01-17 13:53:26] <sila> “How he got his name is a funny story, though, and while Llewelyn’s inside is the perfect time to tell it…”
[2015-01-17 13:53:47] * Ellie reples, /Excellent. Sila told me to ask. That done, I’m heading outside./
[2015-01-17 13:53:52] * Sila tells the Grand Duchess about how Llewelyn tried for pastries and got a kitten instead
[2015-01-17 13:54:04] * Ellie comes outside in the middle of the story.
[2015-01-17 13:54:12] * Havrasti comes back out in time to here the story, wearing a simple but nice business suit
[2015-01-17 13:54:40] <sila> “…so to be strictly fair, it was as much Laurie’s fault as Llewelyn’s, but it was days before we figured that out!”
[2015-01-17 13:55:16] * Ellie skritches Cinnamon’s head, “And either way, it was completely God’s plan, and completely what I needed.”
[2015-01-17 13:56:28] <ellie> Cinnamon mews and squirms and tries to get to Ellie. She looks at him with a /Cinnamon, stay,/ and he stops, though he looks pouty.
[2015-01-17 13:57:56] <sila> “We’ll have to find him some not-drugged fish or something pretty soon. He’s unnaturally well-behaved for a kitten, but he’s gotta be starving.”
[2015-01-17 13:58:28] <ellie> “He’s hungry, but he’s also been lonely. He’s behaving under protest, but remarkably, he is behaving.”
[2015-01-17 13:58:45] <rkcgm> Llewelyn returns wearing something that was apparently borrowed from the wardrobe of ‘The Three Musketeers’ – all black, and with a magnificent feathered hat.
[2015-01-17 13:58:59] <rkcgm> Mag. Nif. I. Cent.
[2015-01-17 13:59:23] * Ellie … blinks. When did he get this? Because he certainly hasn’t worn it before. :-p
[2015-01-17 13:59:57] <rkcgm> Llewelyn appears oblivious to this question.
[2015-01-17 13:59:57] <sila> “I attribute the behavior to Ellie’s ability to directly communicate the… uh… You sure that’s not an illusion?”
[2015-01-17 14:00:08] <havrasti> “Wow, nice hat.”
[2015-01-17 14:00:16] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: “Thank you.”
[2015-01-17 14:00:17] <ellie> “He said it wasn’t…”
[2015-01-17 14:00:58] * Sila looks like she’s fighting the urge to do something childish, but fortunately she apparently wins the battle
[2015-01-17 14:01:50] <ellie> Cinnamon perks up at the sight of fluffy, billowy feathers. Oooooooh!
[2015-01-17 14:01:53] <ellie> He squirms.
[2015-01-17 14:02:14] * Ellie is a little to taken aback just at the moment to notice.
[2015-01-17 14:02:26] <rkcgm> Llewelyn puts his hat on his lap once he gets back into the carriage.
[2015-01-17 14:02:30] <ellie> On the one hand, it’s becoming. On the other, it’s just so… different. And unexpected.
[2015-01-17 14:02:32] * Sila holds Cinnamon up where he can bat the feather
[2015-01-17 14:02:44] <havrasti> “Well, I think we have everything we came here for. Was there anything else, m’lady?”
[2015-01-17 14:03:03] <sila> “Llewelyn has the pouch I assume?”
[2015-01-17 14:03:06] <ellie> As soon as he’s within reach of the tempting, billowy things, Cinnamon mews with joy and bats enthusiastically.
[2015-01-17 14:03:41] * Ellie does notice this. “Cinnamon! No!”
[2015-01-17 14:03:42] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: “Indeed I do.”
[2015-01-17 14:03:55] <sila> “Aww.”
[2015-01-17 14:03:56] <ellie> Cinnamon: Meeeeeew!
[2015-01-17 14:04:10] <rkcgm> The feather flits flirtaciously away from Cinnamon’s paws.
[2015-01-17 14:04:41] <sila> “Oh well, I’m ready. Here, Ellie, you can have him back.”
[2015-01-17 14:04:42] <ellie> Cinnamon looks at Ellie with pouty, pathetic eyes. /Pleasepleasepleasepleasemustplayplease/
[2015-01-17 14:05:19] * Ellie replies to him, /No! I’ll give you something to play with later. We don’t play with people’s tails, and we don’t play with their fancy clothes./
[2015-01-17 14:05:34] * Ellie settles him in her lap and pets him, and he appears slightly mollified.
[2015-01-17 14:06:06] <havrasti> ((tsk, what’s wrong with a little kitten playing with a dragon’s tail? It’s like totally climable!))
[2015-01-17 14:06:36] <ellie> ((Was more referring to when he pounced Douglas’ tail.))
[2015-01-17 14:06:43] <havrasti> ((ahhh))
[2015-01-17 14:06:51] <ellie> ((Also, it would not be a good idea to do with a stranger dragon, I think you’ll agree.))
[2015-01-17 14:06:55] * Havrasti helps Sila back into the carraige
[2015-01-17 14:06:57] <sila> ((dragon tails are armored vs. kitten teeth))
[2015-01-17 14:07:28] <sila> ((and small claws however sharp))
[2015-01-17 14:07:40] * Sila settles in for the return trip
[2015-01-17 14:08:31] * Ellie also settles in, keeping her kitten calm and… oh. Well. Kitten. He’s asleep again already.
[2015-01-17 14:08:52] <rkcgm> Cinnamon Sugar: “PuuurrrrzzzzzZZZzzzzzurrrr…”
[2015-01-17 14:09:50] <sila> “My word, the poor little thing’s faint with hunger!”
[2015-01-17 14:10:07] <ellie> “He is not. Goodness, Sila, you’re as bad as he is. It’s not been that long.”
[2015-01-17 14:10:14] <rkcgm> You return without incident or interruption to the palace, where the Grand Duchess is informed that the other three mages shall be arriving, quote, ‘Soon’.
[2015-01-17 14:10:34] <ellie> “I will trouble you, though, Your Grace, and ask for some food to give him when we arrive back. It is time he had a meal.”
[2015-01-17 14:11:40] <rkcgm> Candela assents.
[2015-01-17 14:15:59] <rkcgm> ‘Soon’ apparently turns out to be an hour for Humble Prospero to walk across town from his monastary, and for the “Old Man of the Mountain” to show up.
[2015-01-17 14:16:34] <rkcgm> Terezinha, Condessa Rozas de Rosario de la Palla, is…
[2015-01-17 14:16:39] * Sila bets Havrasti a scale polishing that the other noblewoman will take all day to achieve “soon”
[2015-01-17 14:16:40] <rkcgm> …unfashionably…
[2015-01-17 14:16:43] <rkcgm> …late.
[2015-01-17 14:16:58] <ellie> ((Don’t take the bet, Havrasti. :-p ;-) )
[2015-01-17 14:16:59] * Havrasti will take that bet; win or lose he wins
[2015-01-17 14:18:37] <rkcgm> Humble Prospero is in his late thirties, has the top of his head shaved, and wears a monk’s robe and cowl. It looks very itchy and uncomfortably warm.
[2015-01-17 14:20:36] <rkcgm> The Old Man of the Mountain, by contrast, is in his seventies; though he has the look of a man who has spent all seventy of those years running around in the wilderness beating up lions and tigers and bears.
[2015-01-17 14:21:10] <rkcgm> ((AKA Mister Get the Bleep Off My Lawn Punks))
[2015-01-17 14:21:36] <sila> “Do you suppose that’s an ‘identifying with the poor’ type robe or a ‘mortification of the flesh’ type?”
[2015-01-17 14:21:59] <havrasti> “Uh, dunno, not my thing.”
[2015-01-17 14:22:13] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: “Definitely mortification.”
[2015-01-17 14:22:33] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: “There’s itchy clothes, and then there’s that.”
[2015-01-17 14:22:52] <sila> “Hmm.”
[2015-01-17 14:24:18] <rkcgm> Neither of the two men are introduced just yet; they wait in the outer court, where Humble Prospero sits on a bench and tries to look like he’s meditating, and the Old Man of the Mountain taps his foot in impatience.
[2015-01-17 14:25:01] * Ellie wonders uneasily if we shouldn’t introduce /ourselves/… but decides it probably isn’t courtly or something.
[2015-01-17 14:25:14] * Sila tries to catch a scent, wondering if she would recognize it from the basement…
[2015-01-17 14:25:44] <rkcgm> Finally, as dusk is falling, the Condessa’s carriage arrives. It too is very hoardable, I mean, shiny.
[2015-01-17 14:25:57] <rkcgm> Frivolously ornate.
[2015-01-17 14:26:08] <havrasti> (nope, nope, definitely hoardable)
[2015-01-17 14:26:11] * Sila considers the position of the sun and makes an annoyed sound
[2015-01-17 14:26:24] <sila> “Dang, I think she ties us on our bet.”
[2015-01-17 14:26:41] <havrasti> “Darn, we’ll just have to share the prize.”
[2015-01-17 14:27:07] * Ellie darts a small light-spot close to her feet for Cinnamon to chase. He has by this time been well fed, and is enthusiastic in his play.
[2015-01-17 14:27:16] <havrasti> (are there any other national visits after this assignment or will we be heading home?)
[2015-01-17 14:27:35] <rkcgm> ((Heading home. I have two new arcs planned.))
[2015-01-17 14:27:42] <havrasti> ((ok))
[2015-01-17 14:28:02] <sila> “…deal. How many normal buildings do you think you could construct if you sold off the gilding and just painted all those carved bits instead?”
[2015-01-17 14:28:04] * Havrasti continues his comment to Sila “First thing when we get home, I’m thinking.”
[2015-01-17 14:28:39] <rkcgm> The Condessa herself is in her thirties, and descends from her carriage with a haughty magnificience. She clearly does not want to be here, and she doesn’t care if everyone knows it.
[2015-01-17 14:29:27] <sila> “Hm? Oh, yes, certainly. Wow, I wouldn’t send her to be a diplomat anywhere.”
[2015-01-17 14:30:40] <havrasti> “Hmm, yes, she has the look of someone that should be kept at home and not brought up.”
[2015-01-17 14:31:05] <havrasti> “A pity, I have the feeling we’re going to regret making that promise to our ambassador.”
[2015-01-17 14:31:45] <sila> “Now now. She’s probably got as much makeup on as her carriage. Yuck.”
[2015-01-17 14:32:28] <havrasti> “That’s what rivers are for.”
[2015-01-17 14:32:33] <rkcgm> The Condessa wears a gown that shimmers and glows, as if it had been woven together using the light of a golden sunrise rather than cloth. She also wears a cool half-million in diamonds and other gemstones.
[2015-01-17 14:33:05] <rkcgm> ((Anyone with an interest in fashion may roll intelligence versus standard…))
[2015-01-17 14:33:12] <sila> “And risk losing all that ‘ice’ downstream?”
[2015-01-17 14:33:36] <rkcgm> !3d6
[2015-01-17 14:33:37] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “3d6”: (4+5+6). Total: 15.
[2015-01-17 14:33:48] <ellie> !7d6: Because Ellie has learned a thing or two from Mommy
[2015-01-17 14:33:48] <painbot> [Ellie] rolled “Because Ellie has learned a thing or two from Mommy”: (3+3+2+4+4+1+3). Total: 20.
[2015-01-17 14:33:55] <havrasti> “That’s a bit too much for someone her size, I think. The same amount of materials would look good on you in full form, though.”
[2015-01-17 14:34:25] * Havrasti sees that it’s more hoardables, is there anything else that matters? :P
[2015-01-17 14:34:29] <rkcgm> !6d6: Llewelyn’s int
[2015-01-17 14:34:29] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “Llewelyn’s int”: (2+3+6+2+2+6). Total: 21.
[2015-01-17 14:34:31] <sila> “Hmm…the settings are a bit undersized for full form, but you have a point about the overall concentration of stones.”
[2015-01-17 14:34:36] <rkcgm> ((Ooh, crit.))
[2015-01-17 14:34:38] <rkcgm> !2d6
[2015-01-17 14:34:38] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “2d6”: (3+4). Total: 7.
[2015-01-17 14:34:50] <rkcgm> ((Red.))
[2015-01-17 14:35:02] <ellie> ((I’ll let that pass. As pathetic as it is to let seven dice be beaten by three… this isn’t crucial.)) Ellie is apparently too busy playing with Cinnamon to notice much about the Condessa’s clothes, no matter how much she might usually notice about them.
[2015-01-17 14:35:31] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: “…that’s either a major faux pas or an insult: she’s out-dressed the Grand Duchess.”
[2015-01-17 14:35:40] <sila> “Do you suppose they’re all precious, or just enough in the right places to disguise the fact that the rest are CZs?”
[2015-01-17 14:36:30] <rkcgm> ((For what it’s worth, the Grand Duchess has dressed ‘up’ for the occasion, with her formal pearl crown.))
[2015-01-17 14:37:01] <havrasti> “I’d be surprised if there was some less valuable stones there.”
[2015-01-17 14:37:13] <sila> “Sounds to me like a major faux pas AND an insult. Like, she started off trying to make a point of the whole ‘guarding our wealth’ thing and now everyone’s going to look down on her for it.”
[2015-01-17 14:37:22] * Ellie does make note of Llewelyn’s comment, occupied with Cinnamon though she’s been.
[2015-01-17 14:37:50] <rkcgm> The Condessa also has a pair of handmaids who are well-dressed, though they are clearly designed to be of Inferior Social Status.
[2015-01-17 14:38:11] <ellie> “Yeah… that’s kind of a ‘shoot yourself in your own foot’ move… but then, my sensibilities are probably not the ones it’s aimed at impressing.”
[2015-01-17 14:38:53] <sila> “One thing’s for sure. She may or may not be involved with the plot at some level, but that is /definitely/ no communist.”
[2015-01-17 14:39:14] <rkcgm> Candela beckons you all to stand off to one side of the court, and has the Marquis and her other regular retainers on the other.
[2015-01-17 14:39:53] <rkcgm> Candela: “Chamberlain, please bring in and announce our latest arrivals. The Condessa last, please.”
[2015-01-17 14:39:53] * Havrasti stands where directed (probably by following Llewelyn)
[2015-01-17 14:40:02] * Ellie ceases the lightbending, and mentally instructs Cinnamon to follow her quietly. He actually complies, and they both head with the others to the place Candela indicated.
[2015-01-17 14:40:09] * Sila shifts from foot to foot and tries not to show how very much she wants to shift forms
[2015-01-17 14:41:12] <sila> ((If Ellie were listening to general telepathy right now, what she heard from Sila would be something like “stay calm, stay calm, this isn’t a teeth and claws kind of problem and besides I’m a smaller target like this…”))
[2015-01-17 14:41:48] <rkcgm> Chamberlain: “Your Grace, I introduce Brother Prospero, of the Order of Saint Jaime the Benevolent.”
[2015-01-17 14:42:08] <ellie> Unfortunately, Ellie has gotten the idea that it’s general bad manners to use her telepathy like that.
[2015-01-17 14:44:08] <rkcgm> Humble Prospero appears in the inner court, cheap sandles going flop-flop-flop as he traipses down the middle of the room. He kneels and kisses the Grand Duchess’s hand while stammering “God’s health upon you, Your Grace.”
[2015-01-17 14:44:39] <ellie> As the newcomers are introduced, though, a thought does occur to her. She asks Llewelyn telepathically, /I could be scanning these three as they’re being introduced, since it’s possible they’re… involved. But… they’re mages. How much chance is there that they could sense such a thing?/
[2015-01-17 14:45:20] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: <much>
[2015-01-17 14:45:44] * Ellie thinks, then answers, /Then I won’t risk it, unless you think I should./
[2015-01-17 14:45:48] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: <especially>
[2015-01-17 14:46:18] <rkcgm> ((Rolls a die.))
[2015-01-17 14:46:42] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: <probably><rkcgm> Chamberlain: “And finally, I introduce Her Grace Terezinha, Condessa Rozas de Rosario de la Palla, peeress of Elmercina.”
[2015-01-17 14:58:37] <rkcgm> The Condessa stalks down the middle aisle, with her high heels clicking on the tile.
[2015-01-17 15:02:49] <rkcgm> The Condessa gives the shallowest of curtsies to the Grand Duchess. “Your Grace.”
[2015-01-17 15:02:54] * Sila eyes the Condessa’s pace, considering which exact tile could be adjusted just-so to ensure the ruin of one of those shoes…no, bad idea
[2015-01-17 15:03:47] <rkcgm> Condessa: “I see the rumors that you hold close council with these unknown foreigners is based in truth.”
[2015-01-17 15:05:52] * Ellie thinks to herself, and only to herself, /When unknown foreigners are defending your life and their own…/
[2015-01-17 15:06:55] <ellie> She adds as an afterthought, /And when unknown foreigners hold more respect for you than your own relations. Oy./
[2015-01-17 15:08:36] <rkcgm> Candela: “These foreigners are the ambassadors of a far-off land – and have uncovered a grievious plot against myself and the peace of this realm. A mage of great power is moving events to their wishes, and therefore I have summoned you to inquire into your conduct.”
[2015-01-17 15:10:45] * Ellie watches the exchange closely. Though she may be unwilling to use her telepathy right now, examining faces is fair game. As Candela speaks, she tries to observe not only the Condessa’s face, but also those of the other two mages.
[2015-01-17 15:11:00] <ellie> !7d6: Perception with Reading Faces (if I may)
[2015-01-17 15:11:00] <painbot> [Ellie] rolled “Perception with Reading Faces (if I may)”: (2+4+3+3+5+5+1). Total: 23.
[2015-01-17 15:11:16] <ellie> ((The dice shall say no, even if the GM says yes. :-p ))
[2015-01-17 15:11:29] <rkcgm> !4d6: okay
[2015-01-17 15:11:29] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “okay”: (4+4+3+6). Total: 17.
[2015-01-17 15:11:47] <ellie> ((Grrr. Red. I want this one. :-p ))
[2015-01-17 15:12:28] <havrasti> ((have a red))
[2015-01-17 15:12:29] <ellie> ((Will use mine, unless anyone wants to donate?))
[2015-01-17 15:12:37] <havrasti> ((I’ve got three :P ))
[2015-01-17 15:13:13] <ellie> !7d6: Perception, Reading Faces, Havrasti’s red
[2015-01-17 15:13:13] <painbot> [Ellie] rolled “Perception, Reading Faces, Havrasti’s red”: (2+3+6+5+3+2+1). Total: 22.
[2015-01-17 15:13:36] <ellie> Havrasti glances at something, and Ellie follows the glance, and this leads her right to what she needs to see…
[2015-01-17 15:13:48] <ellie> ((Sorry it doesn’t come back, though))
[2015-01-17 15:15:08] <rkcgm> Humble Prospero looks about ready to throw up. The Old Man looks slightly less bored and irritated than before. The Condessa appears smug.
[2015-01-17 15:15:45] <ellie> ((Ready to throw up, as in physically ill, or as in disgusted?))
[2015-01-17 15:15:54] <ellie> ((Or guilty?))
[2015-01-17 15:16:49] <rkcgm> ((As in, so nervous that he’s frightened, and this makes him want to throw up.))
[2015-01-17 15:17:22] * Ellie telepathies to Llewelyn, /See Humble Prospero? Sooo tempted to check him now…/
[2015-01-17 15:17:53] <havrasti> (he might be vulnerable to checking right now, yep)
[2015-01-17 15:18:10] <ellie> ((Ellie’s still going to follow the advice of her trainer and mentor, though. ;-) ))
[2015-01-17 15:19:07] <rkcgm> Llewelyn: <i’d><rkcgm> Roll perception, Sila.
[2015-01-17 15:46:18] <sila> !6d6
[2015-01-17 15:46:18] <painbot> [Sila] rolled “6d6”: (3+5+2+6+6+6). Total: 28.
[2015-01-17 15:46:28] <rkcgm> ((Crit, roll.))
[2015-01-17 15:46:39] <rkcgm> !4d6: versus
[2015-01-17 15:46:39] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “versus”: (6+6+2+6). Total: 20.
[2015-01-17 15:46:40] <sila> !2d6: coin!
[2015-01-17 15:46:41] <painbot> [Sila] rolled “coin!”: (5+3). Total: 8.
[2015-01-17 15:46:48] <rkcgm> ((Oh my.))
[2015-01-17 15:46:49] <havrasti> ((wow))
[2015-01-17 15:46:58] <havrasti> ((Sila still beat it, but wow))
[2015-01-17 15:47:15] <sila> ((it’s a darn good thing I rolled a crit!))
[2015-01-17 15:50:30] <rkcgm> Sila thinks the handmaidens are more dangerous than they look, though she can’t put her finger on WHY she thinks they’re dangerous. Maybe it’s the fact that they’re very carefully watching everyone around them…
[2015-01-17 15:51:21] * Sila nudges Havrasti
[2015-01-17 15:51:26] <rkcgm> The Condessa continues to wear a very slight smirk. “Let us dispense with the games, Your Grace. You do not suspect Humble Prospero or the Old Man of the Mountain for this plot. Despite their undoubted skill at magecraft, they have neither the high cunning nor the rank ambition to strike you down, whereas I have both; and sufficient motive to throw into the mix.”
[2015-01-17 15:51:34] <havrasti> “Hmm?”
[2015-01-17 15:51:36] <sila> (whispering in draconic) “Those handmaids…bodyguards?”
[2015-01-17 15:52:04] * Havrasti looks, “Possibly.”
[2015-01-17 15:52:38] <havrasti> “Though I’m thinking she’s about to prove she can legally get away from the blast zone.”
[2015-01-17 15:52:50] <sila> "I don’t like this /at all/ "
[2015-01-17 15:56:05] <rkcgm> Candela hesitates. “And ARE you involved in this affair?”
[2015-01-17 15:57:09] <rkcgm> Condessa: “What, you haven’t manufactured sufficient proof yet? Dearest cousin, you are a rank amateur.”
[2015-01-17 15:57:37] * Ellie is annoyed, almost to the point of insult, on behalf of the Grand Duchess. :-p
[2015-01-17 15:58:15] <ellie> Also, y’know, on behalf of Truth and Justice and Old-fashioned things like that. :-p
[2015-01-17 15:58:28] <sila> “…if that fool ever gets any real power, we should let the communists have her.”
[2015-01-17 15:59:16] <sila> “I doubt the people who actually get to make the decisions would agree, but sheesh.”
[2015-01-17 16:02:10] <rkcgm> Candela pauses, as if she is weighing her alternatives about how to respond.
[2015-01-17 16:04:46] <rkcgm> The Condessa uses this opportunity to look at the group, and continues to smirk. “Forgive my manners, milords and ladies; we have not met. I am Terezinha, Condessa Rozas de Rosario de la Palla. Whom do I address?”
[2015-01-17 16:05:28] * Havrasti is highly tempted to respond with “A couple of hungry predators highly annoyed with you.”
[2015-01-17 16:05:42] * Havrasti is sooooo tempted
[2015-01-17 16:05:50] <havrasti> !5d6 : Will
[2015-01-17 16:05:51] <painbot> [Havrasti] rolled “Will”: (4+5+4+2+3). Total: 18.
[2015-01-17 16:06:07] <rkcgm> !3d6: versus standard, obviously
[2015-01-17 16:06:07] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “versus standard, obviously”: (2+2+1). Total: 5.
[2015-01-17 16:06:18] * Havrasti is able to resist, however
[2015-01-17 16:06:26] <rkcgm> No temptation has seized you except what is common to dragons.
[2015-01-17 16:06:29] * Ellie pauses for an interval, using her telepathy to ask Candela, /Is there anything you would wish us to do to help. Other than… perhaps… to introduce ourselves?/
[2015-01-17 16:06:57] * Sila wonders if this is the kind of mage it’s a bad idea to give one’s proper name to…
[2015-01-17 16:07:16] <ellie> She’s entirely undecided whether she actually wants to reward the Condessa’s current rudeness by introducing herself in the middle of a court session when she was being addressed by the Grand Duchess. :-p
[2015-01-17 16:08:17] <ellie> …In point of fact, on second thought, while waiting to hear from Candela, Ellie smiles sweetly and says, “I will be most pleased to make your acquaintance and introduce myself as soon as I know Her Grace the Grand Duchess is finished speaking.”
[2015-01-17 16:08:46] <rkcgm> The Grand Duchess appears very annoyed, and her response to Ellie basically follows the lines “I want to tell her to – no, I can’t say that. Let me tell her where to sh… no, I can’t say that either. Oh bother…”
[2015-01-17 16:08:46] * Havrasti will go with that likewise, and stays silent
[2015-01-17 16:09:19] * Ellie is, uncharacteristically, mildly gratified to have annoyed the lady. :-p
[2015-01-17 16:09:54] <havrasti> ((that was the Grand Duchess there))
[2015-01-17 16:10:17] <ellie> ((No it wasn’t. Grand Duchess is Candela; She just annoyed the Condessa.)
[2015-01-17 16:10:28] <rkcgm> The Condessa tilts her head at Ellie’s response. “How very obsequious of you.”
[2015-01-17 16:10:43] <ellie> “Oh, no. Only basic politeness.”
[2015-01-17 16:10:52] <ellie> “I would do the same for anyone.”
[2015-01-17 16:11:54] <havrasti> ((I meant the one who was annoyed, though not at you))
[2015-01-17 16:12:27] <rkcgm> ((The Condessa is probably mildly annoyed at Ellie, actually – while Candela is annoyed at the Condessa.))
[2015-01-17 16:13:17] <ellie> ((Okay, I’m on the same page now))
[2015-01-17 16:15:17] <rkcgm> Candela stands and raises a hand in the air. “Enough, cousin. By these witnesses, I charge you to give a full and honest answer. Are you responsible for the plot that has been uncovered by the Marquis and these foreign ambassadors?”
[2015-01-17 16:15:34] <rkcgm> !7d6: Candela casts versus difficult
[2015-01-17 16:15:34] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “Candela casts versus difficult”: (1+4+4+6+4+5+4). Total: 28.
[2015-01-17 16:15:40] <rkcgm> !5d6: versus
[2015-01-17 16:15:40] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “versus”: (3+6+3+2+5). Total: 19.
[2015-01-17 16:16:53] <rkcgm> You all feel a weight settle over the inner court as Candela uses her magic to apply a sort of mental pressure to tell the truth.
[2015-01-17 16:17:41] <rkcgm> The Condessa tenses and fingers one of her rings.
[2015-01-17 16:18:03] <ellie> Does Ellie recognize this ring?
[2015-01-17 16:18:19] <rkcgm> ((Perception versus standard.))
[2015-01-17 16:18:35] <rkcgm> !3d6: versus
[2015-01-17 16:18:36] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “versus”: (5+2+4). Total: 11.
[2015-01-17 16:18:50] <ellie> !7d6: Perception with Sharpened Notice
[2015-01-17 16:18:51] <painbot> [Ellie] rolled “Perception with Sharpened Notice”: (5+2+5+4+6+4+4). Total: 30.
[2015-01-17 16:19:56] <rkcgm> ((Ellie: the ring appears to match the Grand Duchess’s own – it’s a signet ring, one of the icons of the nobility.))
[2015-01-17 16:20:32] <havrasti> ((dun dun duuuuun!!))
[2015-01-17 16:20:39] <rkcgm> Finally the Condessa answers, as if by force: “I am not responsible for the plot that you have uncovered.”
[2015-01-17 16:20:52] * Ellie recognizes that it’s /not/ the ring she saw in the guy’s memory. But given our experience, she still doesn’t trust rings. She is very much on edge.
[2015-01-17 16:21:24] * Ellie telepathies to Havrasti, /Sense any magic on that ring?/
[2015-01-17 16:21:51] <rkcgm> !1d2: coinflip
[2015-01-17 16:21:52] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “coinflip”: (2). Total: 2.
[2015-01-17 16:21:58] * Havrasti focues on that ring
[2015-01-17 16:22:02] <ellie> She’s being a very, very good girl in refraining from using telepathy on the Condessa. Sitting on her hands, so to speak… :-p
[2015-01-17 16:22:41] <sila> ((does the spell pressure to /be honest/ or does it pressure to /start blurting out truths/ ?))
[2015-01-17 16:22:56] <rkcgm> ((The former.))
[2015-01-17 16:23:13] <rkcgm> ((Havrasti, perception versus standard.))
[2015-01-17 16:23:21] <rkcgm> !3d6: perception versus standard
[2015-01-17 16:23:22] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “perception versus standard”: (5+6+1). Total: 12.
[2015-01-17 16:23:34] <havrasti> !5d6 : Perception
[2015-01-17 16:23:34] <painbot> [Havrasti] rolled “Perception”: (2+4+6+6+5). Total: 23.
[2015-01-17 16:23:39] <havrasti> !2d6 : crit
[2015-01-17 16:23:40] <painbot> [Havrasti] rolled “crit”: (5+6). Total: 11.
[2015-01-17 16:25:03] <rkcgm> Havrasti: the Condessa keeps enough magic on that ring to justify her reputation as one of the foremost human mages.
[2015-01-17 16:25:38] * Havrasti replies to Ellie “It’s very, very, very magical”
[2015-01-17 16:25:50] * Ellie considers this just cause for the use of telepathy…
[2015-01-17 16:26:14] <ellie> !6d6: I don’t care if she realizes now. She’s resisting aid, and playing with a potentially dangerous weapon…
[2015-01-17 16:26:14] <painbot> [Ellie] rolled “I don’t care if she realizes now. She’s resisting aid, and playing with a potentially dangerous weapon…”: (1+1+5+5+1+6). Total: 19.
[2015-01-17 16:26:35] <rkcgm> ((She’s basically got it set up as a sort of quick-draw magic weapon.))
[2015-01-17 16:27:05] <sila> ((coin, Ellie?))
[2015-01-17 16:27:17] <ellie> ((Waiting for difficulty roll…))
[2015-01-17 16:27:20] <rkcgm> !7d6: the Condessa’s willpower is strong
[2015-01-17 16:27:20] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “the Condessa’s willpower is strong”: (3+4+4+2+2+2+1). Total: 18.
[2015-01-17 16:27:26] <ellie> ((No thanks. ;-) ))
[2015-01-17 16:27:30] <havrasti> ((but not strong enough!! :D ))
[2015-01-17 16:27:31] <sila> ((heh, OK then))
[2015-01-17 16:28:40] <rkcgm> ((Please describe exactly what you are attempting to determine.))
[2015-01-17 16:29:24] <ellie> ((First and foremost, whether she’s planning to attack anyone just now. Secondary, if possible, whether she’s hiding knowledge about the plot.))
[2015-01-17 16:29:38] <ellie> ((Y’know, just now, or preparing for it, or whatever.))
[2015-01-17 16:30:23] * Havrasti whispers to Sila and Llewelyn about the ring in case Ellie hasn’t told her
[2015-01-17 16:31:09] <sila> (not quite as quietly as she intended) “It’s a WEAPON?!? I thought they were supposed to keep those out of here!”
[2015-01-17 16:31:50] <rkcgm> Ellie: the Condessa is absolutely prepared to attack people, but she desires to get out of here again without a fight.
[2015-01-17 16:32:12] <rkcgm> That said, she doesn’t think that goal is achievable now.
[2015-01-17 16:34:16] <rkcgm> Secondarily, the Condessa is nursing her own plots. This is not one of them.
[2015-01-17 16:34:56] * Ellie telepathies to the Grand Duchess, /Beware: she plots, but this is not hers. She feels cornered, though. That ring is a weapon of power, and she’s very prepared to use it./
[2015-01-17 16:35:08] * Havrasti pipes up, perhaps out of place. He doesn’t care, he’s a dragon. “So you say you’re not responsible for it, but did you know about it or be invovled in any way? And would you care to answer without the assistence of magic?”
[2015-01-17 16:38:52] <rkcgm> Terezinha throws an insolent glance at Havrasti. “I need no help of magecraft to tell what is true.”
[2015-01-17 16:39:18] <havrasti> “Then you wouldn’t mind removing your ring.”
[2015-01-17 16:40:46] <rkcgm> The Grand Duchess replies to Ellie: <this>
[2015-01-17 16:41:30] <havrasti> ((so thus Havrasti made a terrible faux pas? :P ))
[2015-01-17 16:41:33] <rkcgm> The Condessa hisses so fiercely that it would do credit to a dragon. “How DARE you!”
[2015-01-17 16:41:47] <havrasti> “Easily, apparently.”
[2015-01-17 16:41:47] * Ellie answers back, /Would it help things at all if I witnessed before all that I knew her not to be implicated in this plot, or would it only make things worse, given how I know?/
[2015-01-17 16:42:19] <ellie> Quick as, well, thought, Ellie mentally hisses to Havrasti, /STOP STIRRING THE POT!/
[2015-01-17 16:42:24] <rkcgm> The Condessa glares at Havrasti.
[2015-01-17 16:42:38] <rkcgm> Havrasti, roll willpower please.
[2015-01-17 16:42:51] <havrasti> !5d6 : WIll
[2015-01-17 16:42:52] <painbot> [Havrasti] rolled “WIll”: (3+4+4+5+1). Total: 17.
[2015-01-17 16:43:00] <rkcgm> !8d6: versus
[2015-01-17 16:43:00] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “versus”: (4+2+2+6+6+2+5+3). Total: 30.
[2015-01-17 16:43:17] * Havrasti replies to Ellie “It seemed plenty stirred, this way it’ll focus more on me, maybe.”
[2015-01-17 16:43:18] <ellie> ((Umm… I can offer a red… for… something. :p))
[2015-01-17 16:43:39] <havrasti> (my red and yours to force a GM re-roll?))
[2015-01-17 16:43:46] * Ellie turns her thought back to the Grand Duchess, /Or would it be better for you to acknowledge belief in her denial of involvement, and leave her an escape route?/
[2015-01-17 16:43:52] <ellie> ((Yeah, works for me.
[2015-01-17 16:43:53] <ellie> ))
[2015-01-17 16:44:22] <rkcgm> ((Okay, Ellie is down to no coins, Havrasti has… one red?))
[2015-01-17 16:44:30] <havrasti> ((and a green))
[2015-01-17 16:44:47] <rkcgm> ((…when did you get the green?))
[2015-01-17 16:44:55] <rkcgm> ((Not on my sheet.))
[2015-01-17 16:45:16] <havrasti> ((I PM’d you the context))
[2015-01-17 16:45:33] <rkcgm> ((Got it.))
[2015-01-17 16:45:53] <rkcgm> !8d6: GM reroll
[2015-01-17 16:45:54] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “GM reroll”: (3+1+2+5+1+3+1+1). Total: 17.
[2015-01-17 16:46:01] <havrasti> (( XD ))
[2015-01-17 16:46:10] <sila> ((whoah. Now those were coins well spent!))
[2015-01-17 16:46:23] <havrasti> ((indeed! Indeed indeed!))
[2015-01-17 16:46:43] <sila> ((and here I was afraid you’d still need a coin for your own reroll :P ))
[2015-01-17 16:47:13] <havrasti> ((yeah))
[2015-01-17 16:48:19] <rkcgm> Havrasti, you discover the Condessa is a telepath like Ellie – and only the fact that she didn’t realize you were a dragon saved you there. But she’s already learned from that error. Her intent was only to force you to silence, if its any consequence.
[2015-01-17 16:49:17] * Havrasti goes silent, hopefully fooling her
[2015-01-17 16:51:03] <rkcgm> !1d2: coinflip
[2015-01-17 16:51:04] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “coinflip”: (2). Total: 2.
[2015-01-17 16:52:33] * Havrasti wonders what’s going to happen next
[2015-01-17 16:54:07] <rkcgm> Terezinha turns back to Candela, having nevertheless achieved her goal even if her telepathy failed. “Your Grace, I maintain my innocence in the assassination plot you have discovered.”
[2015-01-17 16:55:05] <sila> “Havrasti, are you OK? That sounded like…soemthing!”
[2015-01-17 16:56:20] * Havrasti winks at Sila
[2015-01-17 16:56:31] * Sila subsides, grinding her teeth
[2015-01-17 16:57:27] <rkcgm> Candela: “Condessa, I believe your words, but I know you have your own plots. Please remove your ring of office. By the authority vested in me by our mutual liege, the King and Queen of-”
[2015-01-17 16:57:40] <rkcgm> The Condessa: “I decline.”
[2015-01-17 16:58:29] <rkcgm> !8d6: The Condessa does something completely unexpected.
[2015-01-17 16:58:29] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “The Condessa does something completely unexpected.”: (1+6+1+5+1+1+2+3). Total: 20.
[2015-01-17 16:58:45] <rkcgm> !5d6: versus roll
[2015-01-17 16:58:45] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “versus roll”: (4+4+6+3+4). Total: 21.
[2015-01-17 16:59:01] <havrasti> ((the queen of the 1s; but alas, she got a 5, too))
[2015-01-17 17:00:39] <rkcgm> The Condessa activates the magecraft in her ring, and waves of light and darkness erupt from all around her.
[2015-01-17 17:01:26] <rkcgm> Roll perception, please.
[2015-01-17 17:01:32] <sila> !6d6
[2015-01-17 17:01:33] <painbot> [Sila] rolled “6d6”: (6+5+3+2+1+4). Total: 21.
[2015-01-17 17:01:46] <rkcgm> !4d6: intermediate versus
[2015-01-17 17:01:46] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “intermediate versus”: (4+6+2+6). Total: 18.
[2015-01-17 17:01:47] <ellie> !7d6: Sharpened Notice
[2015-01-17 17:01:47] <painbot> [Ellie] rolled “Sharpened Notice”: (5+2+3+4+3+4+1). Total: 22.
[2015-01-17 17:01:53] <havrasti> !5d6 : Perception
[2015-01-17 17:01:53] <painbot> [Havrasti] rolled “Perception”: (6+6+5+2+2). Total: 21.
[2015-01-17 17:02:12] <havrasti> (woo! another crit!))
[2015-01-17 17:02:16] <rkcgm> !5d6: Llewelyn’s perception
[2015-01-17 17:02:17] <painbot> [RKCGM] rolled “Llewelyn’s perception”: (5+6+6+1+4). Total: 22.
[2015-01-17 17:02:20] <havrasti> !2d6 : crit
[2015-01-17 17:02:21] <painbot> [Havrasti] rolled “crit”: (4+2). Total: 6.
[2015-01-17 17:02:46] <rkcgm> ((Red.))
[2015-01-17 17:04:05] <rkcgm> Havrasti and Llewelyn, but strangely not Sila, realize that the Condessa is using the same worldwalking ability that Sila has. But she’s using it on all of you.
== END LOG ==

Log 058

Red King's Command BrockPaine