Red King's Command
Charlotte "Carley" Landry
Bard with iPod
- Song and Dance: The combination of Carly’s song and dance routine provides a +1 bonus dice to all friendly characters within twenty feet of her for the course of two action turns.
- Baking Up Some Magic: Carly’s cooking can provide some bonuses to whoever eats it. (Only one effect can be active at any given time.)
- Resistance to Mind-Control: As a human, Carly is resistant to mind-control. Double willpower dice to resist mind-control or hypnotism.
Skills or Talents
- Name That Song: Carly has a +3 bonus to knowing the names and performers of any song performed in the last decade, and a +1 bonus for songs performed in the three decades before that.
- Comic Relief: After reading all of her dad’s and older brother’s Marvel comics, Carly really enjoys superheroes. +1 bonus to intelligence to know something about the comics.
- Dance, Dance, Yeah: Having learned Celtic dancing, she gains a +2 bonus to any dance-related dexterity checks.
- Kids At Heart: Carly originally wanted to be a kindergarten teacher, and even without magic, she’s able to win kids’ friendship and keep them well-behaved.
- I’m Not Cold: Despite cold weather or wind chill, Carly doesn’t get cold easily, and sometimes wears shorts even when there’s snow on the ground. +2 bonus to stamina to resist cold effects.
- Love This Job: She never thought she’d have the talent for a role like this, but Carly jumped at the call to adventure. With a successful Luck check versus intermediate, once per scene she receives a +2 enthusiasm bonus to a dice roll.
- Homemade Jelly Bellies: Turned Carly’s kindergarteners into fiesty green rage monsters.
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies: Turned Carly into a one-foot tall faerie.
- Baked Alaska:
- Apricot Granola: +2 circumstance bonus to charisma
- Sugar Mice: +2 circumstance bonus to comeliness
- Cranberry Granola: +2 circumstance bonus to dexterity
- Honey Granola: +2 circumstance bonus to health
- Toffee: +2 circumstance bonus to intelligence
- Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins: +2 circumstance bonus to luck
- Peppermint Bark: +2 circumstance bonus to perception
- Peanut Brittle: +2 circumstance bonus to speed
- Cappucino: +2 circumstance bonus to stamina
- Hard Butterscotch: +2 circumstance bonus to strength
- Black Coffee: +2 circumstance bonus to willpower
- Beef Jerky: in the next die roll, any 1s are re-rolled until they are no longer 1s (3/scene)